May DAY Sale
- 48K+ OF PRODUCTS PRICE PROMISE NEXT DAY DELIVERY*
In light of the uncertainty and upheaval we all face due to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to write to you directly to keep you informed of the steps we’re taking to ensure we are prepared. No matter what happens, our number one priority will remain the safety of our customers, employees and the greater community.
We’re also determined to ensure we can continue to help you to live and work as comfortably as possible and here are some of the steps, we are taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
• We are diligently following guidelines and best practices from the National Health Services (NHS) and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, amongst others.
• We remain committed to serving you during this time with our stores remaining open except in areas where we are asked to close. Our dedicated team will be ready to help you in our store.
• Our customers always come first. So please rest assured that our White Glove Delivery Team have been extensively trained in the appropriate hygiene protocols and provided with gloves to use during every delivery.
• You can browse our website from the comfort of your own home www.furnituredirectuk.net or speak to a member of the team by phone on 0116 2357786.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees during this time:
• We have provided resources and direction to all team members to follow prevention guidelines offered by the National Health Service (NHS), as prevention is at the heart of their advice.
• To further reduce the risk of exposure to this virus, we are proactively encouraging all members of our team to take extra care amongst high-risk groups, as well as following government guidelines on self-isolation for those who display symptoms of the virus.
• We have stopped all international travel, all unnecessary domestic travel, and all large company gatherings.
• If you need to contact us, our phone lines and customer service emails are available and we are keeping the website updated with information about affected services, and alternatives wherever we have them.
Services available as usual
Our shops are now temporarily closed, but we are open as normal online.
Deliveries -all deliveries services are working as usual.
Call on 0116 235 7786 or use mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Furniture Direct Team
As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to escalate and in line with Government guidance we have made the decision to temporarily close. These measures are to help with social distancing and protect both our customers and employees.
Our stores will remain closed until further notice. We will continue to follow Government advice around when to safely reopen and will keep you updated. Please view our dedicated FAQs at www.furnituredirectuk.net for the most up to date information.
Yes, you can still order online by visiting www.furnituredirectuk.net, where you can place orders for delivery to home. Delivery are now FREE to mainland England.
All services will still be operating as normal. The preferred method to contact us would be email or online chat. When doing so, please leave a number so our staff can call you if required.
Yes. We are monitoring the situation daily but at present, we are still delivering to our customers. To ensure we safeguard our employees and customers we have put in place a number of special protective precautions in line with the latest government advice.
We are speaking with each and every customer to establish their specific situation and preferred level of service. If a customer is symptomatic, self-isolating or in any way uncomfortable about receiving the furniture we will not deliver the product and will keep it stored for them.
Our offices open in case if the government declares complete lockdown will manage the telephone line and emails from home.