- BIG DISCOUNT ON BIG FURNITURE BRANDS
- CODE: MASSIVE45
1) We fully comply with distance selling regulations and thrive be fair and treat our customers how we like to be treated our selves.
2) Under the UK Distance Selling Law it's a customer's statutory right, to be able to cancel/return any order made online.
3) You enjoy of a right of having seven working days which to return an item for any reason. The product that you wish to return must be returned in same condition as supplied and must also un-used & in its original/appropriate packaging.
(a) Mattress covers, Mattresses, & Pillows are not covered under this policy due to hygiene reasons. If a mattress is faulty or damage, we will only be able to replace or repaired.
(b) Made to order Furniture are not covered under this policy, except if the item is substandard or have been unintentionally damaged by us during transit.
(c) Products from Arredo classic,Breasly,Europa,Icon designs,Gautier,One call,Pure flex ,Rebound,Rest Relax,Royams,Sealy ,Silentnight,Swanglen, Buoyant Upholstery, Camel Group, Ben company, MCS, Kayflex, Kingstown Furniture, Lebus Upholstery,Utopia, Mark Webster (Padstow Painted), MI Beds, Myers, , Rauch, Relyon, Slumberland, Vogue bed,Health beds, TCS Imports, TFW Furniture (Mottisfont & Aquarius Furniture), Tudor Oak, Tutto Mobili, Welcome furniture, & Wiemann UK are 'Made to Order' and are only put in production once we receive an order. Items from these brands cannot be cancelled or changed.
(d) Flat Pack furniture on which you have tried assembly is not covered under this policy
(e) Delivery Charges & other Service charges are not covered under this policy
(f) Once the seven working days time has lapsed, we cannot accept returns under this policy.
4) If an item we have delivered is incorrect/incomplete or damaged or faulty you must report to us in writing and with photographic evidence within 30 days of delivery to you. You can state in your email if you require compensation to keep the item as it is or require a replacement, and for the return of the product should be within 14 days of delivery.
5) Please allow 1 working day for us to revert you with a resolution to your query.
6) In case if you like to return the item, please keep the items in the condition they were supplied to you in its original packaging.
7) We refuse the right to accept returns if the item packaging is not retained and if it's unsafe for our couriers to collect the item and bring it back to our warehouse.
8) Upon receiving the items your refund will be then forwarded to our accounts team and the money will be credited to the card you had used to pay within 30days from the date the item received in our warehouse.
9) If you have attempted assembly yourself or appointed any third party to assemble and whilst assembly damage the item, we are not liable for the damage and unable to offer return or refund.
10) No returns will be accepted on flat pack items on which has been assembled (this includes damage items). We request you to fully check the item (s) before you start to assemble.
11) Please make sure the goods are checked during delivery and then signed for (P.O.D.).
If you wish to return all or part of your order, please click here to contact us.
Please send requests to the following email address: email@example.com
The following information should be entered in the returns request email.
Order Number :
Reasons for returning the goods:
(Once this information has been sent to us we will contact you within 48 hours)
*Please Note that returning damaged items to us will need images of the item attached.
Furniture Direct (leics) Ltd.
t-0116 235 7786
Opening Hours:Mon-sat 10am -6pm Sun-10am -4pm.