TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FRQUENT/TRADE /BULK BUYERS.
For frequent buyer same terms and conditions applies as mention on our furniture direct uk t&c.
For bulk buyers minimum purchase is 20 items.
Items excluded from promotions.
All Furniture Link, Baumhaus, Welcome Furniture and Bentley Designs brands products are excluded from all promotional activity. Any promotion will not apply on COST TO CLEARANCE furniture.
Give us Review and Win Surprise Gift Contest require date of left review on Google or TrustPilot and your Order Reference number (Both are Mandatory) with us in order to identify our customer. The contest is only for Furniture Direct UK customers only. Please email us with mention details on email@example.com to claim your Surprise Gift.
This page contains information on the terms and conditions for purchases from furnituredirectuk.net. By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), we and you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are subject to our full terms and conditions (below). Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
furniture direct (leices)ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website and your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
Stock and availability
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input error in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
- After you have submitted your order you will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail from us. Please note that this e-mail is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- We may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller's specification.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any listed item without notice, either temporarily or permanently. We are not liable for any changes to or discontinuation of any listed item.
- We do our best to ensure that all prices are accurate on our website. We aim to ensure that all prices listed are correct at the time of going to print but these are liable to change. We will correct any errors once we become aware of them. If any such error has affected a Customer's order, we will inform the Customer. We reserve the right to adjust listed prices without notice.
- Although we strive to show our products as accurately as possible, photographs are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Product dimensions are as accurate as possible, though be aware that these are guideline estimates and may not exactly match the measurements given
- Payment is due upon order unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Orders will not be scheduled for delivery until the required payment has been received.
- For orders paid by card, we reserve the right to request to check the card, receive proof of identification and to obtain a signature to confirm payment is due before carrying out the delivery.
- For security reasons we are unable to take card payments over the phone.
- Invoices will be sent to the nominated billing contact on completion of the delivery. Unless requested otherwise, this will be by e-mail.
- Invoicing will normally take place once all items on the order have been successfully delivered. However, we reserve the right to invoice part-shipped orders.
- All invoices are payable within the agreed payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- This invoice date and the due date are shown on the invoice.
- All items remain the property of furnituredirectuk.net until payment in full has been received. This includes payment of any charges and services associated with the order.
Security and Clearing
- All credit and debit card payments that are made on our website are protected by a secure connection. This secure connection ensures that your credit and debit card is encrypted prior to it being transferred to the bank for authorization.
- As an additional security means, no credit or debit card details submitted online are stored directly by us, unless you have opted in to our One Click Purchase option.
- If you choose to use our One Click Purchasing option, this will securely hold certain card details for ease of future purchases. Please see our return policy for full details. This service is optional and while all details are held on a secure server, Customers subscribe to this at their own risk. If you wish to be removed from this service, please contact us.
- If you have authorised us to obtain a second or final payment of your order on your chosen card, we will use the same secure connection to request these monies to be transferred to the bank for authorization. Your CV2 number is not retained by our Secure Payment Provider (SSP).
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods you have ordered to the address you give us for delivery at the time you place your order.
- We aim to deliver your furniture within the times quoted on our website when you place your order. These are quoted as the estimated time that we believe we can deliver the order to you based on stock levels and or lead times from our suppliers. Where multiple items have been ordered, we will endeavour to deliver them all together by the longest delivery time quoted, unless a split delivery is requested. This additional service will be subject to a further charge. If the circumstances of your order change, we will contact you. If, however, it is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, then we cannot accept any liability for consequential loss.
- Customers will be contacted around 24-48 hours before delivery to confirm a 2-3 hour estimated delivery time.
- Delivery costs will be presented at the cart stage. Our delivery team currently delivers to addresses in any here in mainland uk . Customers ordering outside of our delivery area will incur additional charges. You may complete the checkout process as usual and our customer service team will email a revised invoice. Longer lead times may be applicable. These will be advised on enquiry.
- If delivery is to an area incurring toll charges or congestion charges, this cost will be added onto the invoice at the time of ordering.
- You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery, provided that we have received payment in full for the goods.
- All deliveries must be signed for. If you are out when our delivery team arrives, they will leave a card with a contact number for you to call them and arrange a delivery at a future date. Please note that there may be an additional charge for this.
- For Customers who have only selected the delivery service, for insurance reasons in case of damage to any fixtures/fittings inside the delivery address, our delivery team cannot bring items inside the property.
- If for any reason, your order hasn't been delivered to you on the scheduled date, we will send this out and refund 50% of the original delivery charge.
- There must be road access available to the property for our delivery vans. Parking must be available within a reasonable distance to carry all the items that are to be delivered and removed.
- Customers are responsible for checking the dimensions of any items ordered to ensure that there will be adequate space for access in lifts, staircases, hallways, doorways, etc. as well as in the space where the item is to be placed.
- All staircases and lifts to be used for access to the property must be accessible and available throughout the scheduled delivery time.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- We hope that you are delighted with your order from us. And if there is anything about your purchase with which you are not happy we would like to hear about it. Please email comments to email@example.com
- In accordance with the law, customers are entitled to a 7 day “cooling-off” period after delivery to return any goods. To arrange a return please email us or call us on 0116 2357786.
- Customers may return items in person for free to our warehouse based in Leicester.
- Returns by any other means are at the customer’s your own expense and risk. You must ensure that the goods are packed sufficiently to protect against damage.
- If we accept that the item is faulty and covered by warranty, we will arrange the return. We will not accept any cost for the return delivery unless explicitly approved in advance.
- We can arrange a collection of unwanted goods. Unless the goods are accepted to be irreparably faulty and under warranty, this will be subject to a collection fee of twice the original delivery fee paid. Any charges will be invoiced and paid for by the Customer before arranging the collection. Collections will be arranged in the normal course as set out for deliveries or within 14 days.
- All items must be returned in the packaging in which they were left by the delivery team. Any manufacturer's warranty documents or instructions must be present (such as for appliances). Unless faulty, any item to be returned must be in new condition and unused.
- Bespoke orders are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be not be offered for any item that has been assembled either by the Customer or our delivery team or otherwise. We request that customers test mattresses while they are unopened as for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on mattresses or pillows unless they are still sealed in their original packaging. This restriction does not apply where the item is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- Where payment for the goods was made by credit card, any refund may be made to the same card without any other notification.
- Refunds will be processed once the goods are back at our warehouse and have been inspected for damage. Refunds will then be processed within 48 hours.
- The value of the refund will be the price paid (including delivery costs) for any returned item less any charges for damage to the item while in the Customer's possession.
- Quotations are valid for thirty days.
- Prices (excluding VAT) will be honoured during this period.
- Beyond this period, the prices and items available are liable to change.
- Where applicable, a signed quotation must be received before an order is raised.
- Payment of the agreed amount must be made before any order is processed.
- See above regarding non-standard items.
Data Protection and Privacy
- VAT Value-Added Tax will be applied at the rate pertaining at the time in accordance with UK law.
- Company Information The required information is printed on sales quotes, order confirmations, invoices and other similar documents. It is also shown on our website. Details are available on request.
- 1. By placing an order, the person doing so confirms that he or she is authorised to do so on behalf of the named person, company or other legal entity that is given as the Customer.
- 2. By engaging us to carry out any work, the Customer confirms legal entitlement to do so. In particular, the Customer warrants entitlement to grant access to the property or any other area and to make any required alterations to it.
- 3. Where we are instructed to dispose of any items, the Customer confirms that he is the owner or that he is duly authorized by the owner. The Customer indemnifies against any claim that the Company is not entitled to carry out the instructions.
- 1. Customers are deemed to have accepted these Terms of Sale either by explicit acceptance or by continuing to engage in business with the Company after being given a reasonable opportunity to read them.
- 2. Invoices, web orders and quotations and various other documents refer to these Terms & Conditions. Placing such an order or receiving such a document is deemed to provide notice of these terms.
- Additional Terms & Amendments
- 1. Additional terms or clarification of these may be added by other documents or correspondence provided to the Customer. The Customer will be deemed to have accepted any such new terms or clarification in the same way as the Terms & Conditions.
- 2. Where such new terms conflict with these Terms & Conditions, the Terms & Conditions shall take precedence except as described below.
- 3. Any agreement that purports to change or contradict any of these Terms & Conditions shall have any effect only where specifically agreed in writing in advance by a furnituredirect uk.net director.
Social Media and competition terms and conditions
- To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Furniture Direct UK.
- Entries will be accepted beginning January 5th, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. and ending March 15th, 2018 at 11.59pm
- The winner will be announced on 19th March, 2018 at 11:00am onwards.
- The winner will need to provide valid proof of ID (Name, Email, Address, & Contact Number) to receive the Price.
- Name from all timely entries received. Subject to verification of eligibility, the person whose name is so drawn will be declared the winner.
- There are two (2) ways to enter: a. Facebook: Visit https://www.facebook.com/furnituredirectuk (the “Promotion Page”) and “like” the post featuring the contest.
- To be included in the drawing, online entries must be received by Furniture Direct UK no later than March 15th, 2018 at 11.59pm. Furniture Direct UK will not accept screen shots as proof of entry.
- Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries must tag Furniture Direct UK Twitter and Instagram entries must include the hashtag #FREEDOUBLEBED.
- The Product Colour may slightly vary because of lightning. Also we reserve to the right to substitute the gift with another product of the same category in exception.
- Like, Share & Comment on the post on your Facebook timeline with hashtag #FREEDOUBLEBED. You’re done.
- Each person is limited to one entry only.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of method. Additional entries received from any such person thereafter will be subject to disqualification. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, script, macro, or any other automated means or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest-entry services or multiple or different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, Facebook accounts, or logins) are prohibited and will void all entries submitted by that entrant. No group submissions will be accepted. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per outer mail envelope.
- Entrants who fail to provide any required information may be disqualified without further notification by Furniture Direct UK. Furniture Direct UK is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, garbled, distorted, truncated, incomplete, mutilated, postage-due, illegible, incorrect or late for any reason, and all such entries are void. Furniture Direct UK reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time that in its opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
- If you enter online, the information that you provide in connection with the Promotion will not be used by Furniture Direct UK, other than to inform you if you win and help complete delivery of a prize.
- Furniture Direct UK reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash and may not be sold, bartered or auctioned. Any prize or portion thereof not used or accepted by winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted. Prize is not transferrable and may not be substituted except that Furniture Direct UK in its discretion may substitute a prize, or portion thereof, with a prize or portion of equal or greater value if it deems necessary. Any such changes will be announced.
- Prize offered is provided "as is" with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Furniture Direct UK. Furniture Direct UK has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Other restrictions apply.
- Furniture Direct UK may, in its sole discretion, post the verified winner's name on the promotion page and/or any of Furniture Direct UK websites, including https://furnituredirectuk.net/ publicity release.
- By accepting a prize, winner agrees to award Furniture Direct UK the right to publicize his or her name, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Furniture Direct UK web page), likeness, biographical information, e-mail address, voice and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation, except where prohibited. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Furniture Direct UK reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion or any part thereof, in the event that Furniture Direct UK determines, in its sole discretion, that the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of the Promotion has been corrupted or impaired by any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or any other cause beyond Furniture Direct UK’s control. In such an event, Furniture Direct UK will post notice of same at the Promotion Page and select the winner by conducting a random drawing from among all non-suspect entries received prior to the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Promotion or in such other manner as Furniture Direct UK, in its sole discretion, deems fair and appropriate under the circumstances.
- Furniture Direct UK’s reserves the right to disqualify any individual from further participation in the Promotion if Furniture Direct UK’s concludes, in its sole discretion, that such person (a) has attempted to tamper with the entry process or other operation of the Promotion, (b) has repeatedly disregarded or has attempted to circumvent these Official Rules, or (c) has acted towards Furniture Direct UK’s or any other entrant in an unfair, inequitable, deliberately annoying, threatening, disrupting or harassing manner. Tampering includes attempting to enter more than the number of times permitted herein, including through the use of any prohibited device or method. Any failure by Furniture Direct UK’s to enforce any of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other Promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Promotion entry forms, or point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winner's Name, visit the Promotion Page or https://furnituredirectuk.net/terms-and-conditions
- If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact Furniture Direct UK at 0116-235 77 86, or firstname.lastname@example.org