TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FRQUENT/TRADE /BULK BUYERS.
For frequent buyer same terms and conditions applies as mention on our furniture direct ukt&c.
For trade account customer minimum purchase is 3items.
For bulk buyers minimum purchase is 20 items.
Items excluded from promotions.
All Furniture Link, Baumhaus, Welcome Furniture and Bentley Designs brands products are excluded from all promotional activity.
This page contains information on the terms and conditions for purchases from furnituredirectuk.net. By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), we and you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are subject to our full terms and conditions (below). Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
furniture direct (leices)ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you and any changes will take effect on the day they are posted. Any such changes will be posted on this section of the website and your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the prevailing terms and conditions. You will be requested to read and accept these terms and conditions every time you place an order. For this reason we encourage you to review them whenever you use this website to ensure that you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions.
Stock and availability
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input error in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
- After you have submitted your order you will receive an order acknowledgement e-mail from us. Please note that this e-mail is an acknowledgement and not acceptance of your order.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- We may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller's specification.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any listed item without notice, either temporarily or permanently. We are not liable for any changes to or discontinuation of any listed item.
- We do our best to ensure that all prices are accurate on our website. We aim to ensure that all prices listed are correct at the time of going to print but these are liable to change. We will correct any errors once we become aware of them. If any such error has affected a Customer's order, we will inform the Customer. We reserve the right to adjust listed prices without notice.
- Although we strive to show our products as accurately as possible, photographs are for illustrative purposes only, and may not exactly match the product itself. Product dimensions are as accurate as possible, though be aware that these are guideline estimates and may not exactly match the measurements given
- Payment is due upon order unless agreed otherwise in writing.
- Orders will not be scheduled for delivery until the required payment has been received.
- For orders paid by card, we reserve the right to request to check the card, receive proof of identification and to obtain a signature to confirm payment is due before carrying out the delivery.
- For security reasons we are unable to take card payments over the phone.
- Invoices will be sent to the nominated billing contact on completion of the delivery. Unless requested otherwise, this will be by e-mail.
- Invoicing will normally take place once all items on the order have been successfully delivered. However, we reserve the right to invoice part-shipped orders.
- All invoices are payable within the agreed payment terms from the date of the invoice.
- This invoice date and the due date are shown on the invoice.
- All items remain the property of furnituredirectuk.net until payment in full has been received. This includes payment of any charges and services associated with the order.
Security and Clearing
- All credit and debit card payments that are made on our website are protected by a secure connection. This secure connection ensures that your credit and debit card is encrypted prior to it being transferred to the bank for authorization.
- As an additional security means, no credit or debit card details submitted online are stored directly by us, unless you have opted in to our One Click Purchase option.
- If you choose to use our One Click Purchasing option, this will securely hold certain card details for ease of future purchases. Please see our return policy for full details. This service is optional and while all details are held on a secure server, Customers subscribe to this at their own risk. If you wish to be removed from this service, please contact us.
- If you have authorised us to obtain a second or final payment of your order on your chosen card, we will use the same secure connection to request these monies to be transferred to the bank for authorization. Your CV2 number is not retained by our Secure Payment Provider (SSP).
Delivery of goods to you
- We will deliver the goods you have ordered to the address you give us for delivery at the time you place your order.
- We aim to deliver your furniture within the times quoted on our website when you place your order. These are quoted as the estimated time that we believe we can deliver the order to you based on stock levels and or lead times from our suppliers. Where multiple items have been ordered, we will endeavour to deliver them all together by the longest delivery time quoted, unless a split delivery is requested. This additional service will be subject to a further charge. If the circumstances of your order change, we will contact you. If, however, it is delayed due to circumstances beyond our control, then we cannot accept any liability for consequential loss.
- Customers will be contacted around 24-48 hours before delivery to confirm a 2-3 hour estimated delivery time.
- Delivery costs will be presented at the cart stage. Our delivery team currently delivers to addresses in any here in mainland uk . Customers ordering outside of our delivery area will incur additional charges. You may complete the checkout process as usual and our customer service team will email a revised invoice. Longer lead times may be applicable. These will be advised on enquiry.
- If delivery is to an area incurring toll charges or congestion charges, this cost will be added onto the invoice at the time of ordering.
- You will become the owner of the goods (and be liable for the loss or destruction of the goods) at the time of delivery, provided that we have received payment in full for the goods.
- All deliveries must be signed for. If you are out when our delivery team arrives, they will leave a card with a contact number for you to call them and arrange a delivery at a future date. Please note that there may be an additional charge for this.
- For Customers who have only selected the delivery service, for insurance reasons in case of damage to any fixtures/fittings inside the delivery address, our delivery team cannot bring items inside the property.
- If for any reason, your order hasn't been delivered to you on the scheduled date, we will send this out and refund 50% of the original delivery charge.
- There must be road access available to the property for our delivery vans. Parking must be available within a reasonable distance to carry all the items that are to be delivered and removed.
- Customers are responsible for checking the dimensions of any items ordered to ensure that there will be adequate space for access in lifts, staircases, hallways, doorways, etc. as well as in the space where the item is to be placed.
- All staircases and lifts to be used for access to the property must be accessible and available throughout the scheduled delivery time.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- We hope that you are delighted with your order from us. And if there is anything about your purchase with which you are not happy we would like to hear about it. Please email comments to email@example.com
- In accordance with the law, customers are entitled to a 7 day “cooling-off” period after delivery to return any goods. To arrange a return please email us or call us on 0116 2357786.
- Customers may return items in person for free to our warehouse based in Leicester.
- Returns by any other means are at the customer’s your own expense and risk. You must ensure that the goods are packed sufficiently to protect against damage.
- If we accept that the item is faulty and covered by warranty, we will arrange the return. We will not accept any cost for the return delivery unless explicitly approved in advance.
- We can arrange a collection of unwanted goods. Unless the goods are accepted to be irreparably faulty and under warranty, this will be subject to a collection fee of twice the original delivery fee paid. Any charges will be invoiced and paid for by the Customer before arranging the collection. Collections will be arranged in the normal course as set out for deliveries or within 14 days.
- All items must be returned in the packaging in which they were left by the delivery team. Any manufacturer's warranty documents or instructions must be present (such as for appliances). Unless faulty, any item to be returned must be in new condition and unused.
- Bespoke orders are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be not be offered for any item that has been assembled either by the Customer or our delivery team or otherwise. We request that customers test mattresses while they are unopened as for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on mattresses or pillows unless they are still sealed in their original packaging. This restriction does not apply where the item is found to be faulty within the warranty period.
- Where payment for the goods was made by credit card, any refund may be made to the same card without any other notification.
- Refunds will be processed once the goods are back at our warehouse and have been inspected for damage. Refunds will then be processed within 48 hours.
- The value of the refund will be the price paid (including delivery costs) for any returned item less any charges for damage to the item while in the Customer's possession.
- Quotations are valid for thirty days.
- Prices (excluding VAT) will be honoured during this period.
- Beyond this period, the prices and items available are liable to change.
- Where applicable, a signed quotation must be received before an order is raised.
- Payment of the agreed amount must be made before any order is processed.
- See above regarding non-standard items.
Data Protection and Privacy
- VAT Value-Added Tax will be applied at the rate pertaining at the time in accordance with UK law.
- Company Information The required information is printed on sales quotes, order confirmations, invoices and other similar documents. It is also shown on our website. Details are available on request.
- 1. By placing an order, the person doing so confirms that he or she is authorised to do so on behalf of the named person, company or other legal entity that is given as the Customer.
- 2. By engaging us to carry out any work, the Customer confirms legal entitlement to do so. In particular, the Customer warrants entitlement to grant access to the property or any other area and to make any required alterations to it.
- 3. Where we are instructed to dispose of any items, the Customer confirms that he is the owner or that he is duly authorized by the owner. The Customer indemnifies against any claim that the Company is not entitled to carry out the instructions.
- 1. Customers are deemed to have accepted these Terms of Sale either by explicit acceptance or by continuing to engage in business with the Company after being given a reasonable opportunity to read them.
- 2. Invoices, web orders and quotations and various other documents refer to these Terms & Conditions. Placing such an order or receiving such a document is deemed to provide notice of these terms.
- Additional Terms & Amendments
- 1. Additional terms or clarification of these may be added by other documents or correspondence provided to the Customer. The Customer will be deemed to have accepted any such new terms or clarification in the same way as the Terms & Conditions.
- 2. Where such new terms conflict with these Terms & Conditions, the Terms & Conditions shall take precedence except as described below.
- 3. Any agreement that purports to change or contradict any of these Terms & Conditions shall have any effect only where specifically agreed in writing in advance by a furnituredirect uk.net director.